Based on a solid scientific and technical foundation we demonstrate the therapy potential of EMF technology. Combining this long-known, non-invasive physical therapy technology with digital and wearable innovations we will create effective, personalized and user-friendly care solutions for diseases with an unmet medical need – at reasonable costs and as environmentally friendly as possible.
Developing impact medtech!
- Make the care solution accessible and affordable for affected patients – especially elderly women.
- Let patients experience impact and benefits – regarding their health condition and their quality of life.
- Let doctors discover intelligent care solutions and more insight into their patients’ journeys.
- Respect the environment – reduce the CO2 footprint per treatment as much as possible.
Our R&D effort is interdisciplinary. With competences in physical and life sciences as well as electro- and medical technology supported by long-standing research partners we have the capabilities to
- understand the specific patient journey and the doctor perspective,
- conduct in vitro cell experiments with defined electromagnetic fields and tight control of experimental conditions,
- develop laboratory tools and MDR compliant wearable medical devices,
- intelligently design and monitor clinical trials to assess efficacy,
- build platform solutions including digital tools for monitoring individual health conditions.
Located on the campus of the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) and integrated in a lively Life Science ecosystem we are open to collaborations which can accelerate our research & development tasks.