There is nothing to hide about us and our research and development journey.
Based on science and technology, it is our goal to demonstrate the clinical-therapeutic potential of certain Electromagnetic Fields (EMF). We use state-of-the-art methods and work within the appropriate regulatory framework.
EMF devices have long been established as a physical therapy method for fracture-related bone applications. However, combined with technical and digital innovations, we see a much greater potential for this non-invasive therapy modality. Affordable, personalized care solutions for some serious chronic diseases are within reach.
- do research with better controlled cell experiments,
- develop systems and devices for laboratory and clinical use,
- design trials using technical and digital possibilities,
- combine monitoring and treatment capabilities into one wearable platform,
- better understand the patient journey, and
- finally, provide support for patients and insights for physicians.
Located on the campus of the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) and integrated in a lively Life Science ecosystem we are open to collaborations which can accelerate our tasks.